Protea Spectrum Viewer
For manipulating spectra, overlaying different reference spectra and identifying species that are present Protea has developed the Protea Spectrum Viewer.
The spectrum viewer contains no analytical or collection routines, but is a valuable tool for the analyst working with spectra. It is offered free of charge to anyone interested in working with spectra.
A list of some of the features of Protea Spectrum Viewer are given below. To obtain a copy, please fill in the enquiry form here >.
- Open and save .spc, .spectrum, .dx (J-CAMP), .txt
- Add, subtract, multiply and divide spectra, either using constant values or other spectra
- Spectral Wipe
- Average together selected spectra
- Convert Transmission>Absorption etc.
- Expand and crop spectra to fit data sets
- Peak position locator
- Baseline correction
- Shift, scale and stretch x-axis
More functionality can be added to the Spectrum Viewer. Just ask what you want to do with your spectra and we can supply a solution!