Customer Support Engineer in Peterborough
Job Description: Customer support engineer
Servicing, commissioning and fault finding on Protea supplied gas emissions and process monitoring equipment in the UK and overseas.
- In house service support and repairs as required
- Reports and customer admin on all above work
- Maintenance of test and service equipment
- Development of training materials
- Technical support for distributors and customers
- Training of internal and external engineers
Overseas work load estimated at a minimum of 10 weeks per year. Overseas work is both land and marine based on-board vessels carrying out maintenance and servicing whilst at sea. Electronics experience needed and exposure to work in heavy industrial environments also advisable.
- Hold a valid UK driving licence
- Have no restrictions on travel to any country
- Hold a UK of EU country passport
- Undergo a fit for work medical (paid for by Protea)
- Able to work at heights (Training / certification to be organised and paid for by Protea)
- Have a flexible approach to team working and be willing to work on tasks other than service
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter to Karen Canham at email@example.com.