P2000 By-Pass CEM
The P2000 In-Situ CEM is a proven continuous emissions reporting analyser, installed in a wide range of applications as a standard “in-situ” or “in-stack” system. However, for applications where the stack temperatures or other conditions are very harsh, the use of the P2000 By-Pass CEM has been successful in widening the application range of the CEM.
- High temperature 350°C to 800°C
- Small diameter stacks found of chemical plants
- Gas Turbines (approx. 550°C)
- Marine exhaust stacks
- Refineries and other hazardous areas installations
- Pre Electrostatic Precipitator (ESP) and Bag House high temperature process monitoring
The by-pass P2000 CEM can be used with a heated by-pass sample chamber in a hazardous area with the novel use of heating to ensure the sample gas is maintained at a set point avoiding any corrosion. .
The same MCERTS and Hazardous Area approved P2000 analyser is configured for these applications, with the same performance and accuracy as found in conventional in-situ installations.